Pool filling

Are you considering buying a new pool?

You must get a construction permit from the City planning department.

To have your pool filled from a fire hydrant and hoses, you are obligated to use city-provided equipment.

To pay for the fees, go to the collection counter at City hall. You must then schedule the delivery of the equipment by contacting Public works.