The call for applications for the 2019 program is now closed.
Who may submit a project?
Organizations recognized by the Ville de Brossard
wishing to undertake an artistic project that includes the participation of Brossard residents or who wish to incorporate a cultural dimension into their actions, whether social, recreational, sporting or educational in nature.
Your cultural mediation project must:
• Focus on the following areas of intervention: all forms of art that highlight world cultures and traditions or interactive creative practices based on new technologies;
• Be a new project or new component of an existing activity or program;
• Be innovative;
• Include participatory activities carried out with the residents of Brossard, on the territory of Brossard;
• Be complete and not require funding for a later phase.
|DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING A PROJECT:
March 1st, 2019
|Proposals will be evaluated by a jury that will select the winning projects; the results will be announced in April.
|Maximum amount granted for a project. $ 4000
An organization’s regular operating expenses are not eligible.
Application package contents
• Registration form completed and signed by the applicant;
• Description of the project, which addresses each of the points required in the form;
• Estimated budget including income and expenses;
• Curriculum vitae of the artist-mediator involved in the project*;
• Letter of support from (a) community partner(s), if applicable;
• Visual, audio or written documentation related to the artist-mediator, organization or project, as well as a descriptive list of these documents;
• Any other document deemed relevant to the evaluation of the request.
* The Ville de Brossard can offer occasional support to help develop the project and/or to put the organization in contact with an artist-mediator.
Quality of the project:
• Originality and innovative nature of the activities;
• Compliance of the application package;
• Relevance to the targeted areas of intervention
Quality of collaborations:
• Identified effects and benefits for participants, the artist-mediator, the organization and other partners, if applicable;
- Alignment of the project with the objectives.
Practicality and feasibility:
• Realization plan;
• Balanced budget;
• Capacity of the organization and collaborators involved to carry out the project.