Brossard's Centre de plein air has much to offer nature lovers. During the cold season, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing fans can profit from tens of kilometers of trails while skaters will enjoy a charming forest skating trail.
Winter Facilities (available when weather permits) :
Services available at the Reception Chalet
- Toboggan hill
- Ice skating trail
- About ten kilometers of cross country ski trails in a beautiful, unspoiled environment
- Nearly three kilometers of snowshoe trails
- Waxing area
- Cross-country ski and snowshoe rentals
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for sale
- Washrooms and first aid station
- Monday to Friday from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (also during spring break week)
Operating hours may change without notice. People using the Centre's facilities do so at their own risk.
6015, chemin des Prairies, south (east) of highway 30
For more information: 450 923-6311